Matthew 4:19

"And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matthew 4:19

Monday, October 10, 2016

Three Baptisms!

Wow thank you everyone for the birthday emails! I wont be able to respond to all of them today but I promise to try to get back to as many as possible. I love you all! If you havent written me my bday isnt til wednesday so theres still more time to give me more attention ;)))))

Im gonna keep this email short but we had three baptisms saturday! Incredible. We have three more golden investigators who im almost postive will all be baptised this month. SIX souls able to enter into the gates of the celestial kingdom! Im so happy to be seeing the fruits of our labors finally. 

We had interviews with President and Hna Crapo yesterday. They were amazing. Sister Crapo said something that made her and I tear up pretty good. Essentially she just said shes seen my change over these past 2 years and 3 months and that she can see Im truly trying to live up to my potential. If I had a nickel for every time someone has said to me i have a lot of potential but im not living up to it I would be a fairly rich guy. It was a great feeling to know that Im finally living up to that potential I think. And still trying to grow constantly and become more converted every day. I love the Lord with all my heart. You all have amazing potential and spiritual capability. Take Elder Bednars advice from conference and BELIEVE in Him and that his mercy applies to you personally. I love you all and thank you for the bday emails again! Sucks I dont get to sing Feeling 22 but its all gravy ;) See you all soon.

Love Elder Gurksnis



No comments:

Post a Comment