Matthew 4:19

"And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matthew 4:19

Monday, October 17, 2016

541 Pages.

What it do party people

Solid week in the Guat. Pretty wiped out today so keeping it short. 

The miracles we see every day are incredible. Its weird to be so accustomed to them that I dont think much about it anymore. Of course I thank Heavenly Father for his amazing grace that He continually shows us, its just crazy truly how many miracles weve seen.

Among the many people we are teaching right now, 3 are 100% future missionaries who have baptisms coming up soon. But they leave with us all the time and help us teach the lessons. Theyre all incredible and their desire to serve the Lord in such a short time is miraculous. I love this work. 

One simple, but powerful scripture I was pondering this week is in Helaman 5:9 "O remember, remember my sons, the words which King Benjamin spake unto this people; yea remember that there in no other way nor means whereby man can be saved only through the atoning blood of Jesus Christ, who shall come; yea, remember that He cometh to redeem the world.¨ 

The atonement of Jesus Christ is incredible. I know the blessings it brings when we choose to apply it into our lives and Im beyond grateful for the change it has brought about in me personally, and all of our investigators. 

The Book of Mormon is true. A 541 page book that testifies of Christ in the way that the Book of Mormon does in all the immense and miraculous stories could not be written by one man with a third grade education as Joseph Smith was. Rather it was written by true and inspired Prophets, and later translated by an incredible yet humble man in Joseph Smith, who I also know to be a prophet of God. Together with the bible we have the fulness of the gospel on earth. 

Love you all,
Elder Gurksnis





Happy Birthday to Sam!


No comments:

Post a Comment