Matthew 4:19

"And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matthew 4:19

Monday, December 26, 2016

Merry Christmas from Guate!

Merry Christmas yall!

Hope everyone had an incredible Christmas as I did. Talking to my family for the first time in 5 months was amazing and a special experience for me.

It´s hard! Serving a mission and spending Christmas away from your family twice in a foreign country is hard! Lemme tell ya. But its worth it. This Christmas I wont ever forget. Im unbelievably lucky to be where I am, doing what Im doing. 5 months have already passed by since I left last and its blown by. 

We have changes tomorrow. My companion is leaving the area and Ill be getting another new companion. Kinda nervous, but Im going to work harder to make sure our future companionship gets along and works better together. 

This was my toughest change. But I know we have to pass through difficult times to appreciate the great times. And I know the Lord will help me if I continue to try to work hard and be obedient. 

A short letter, but I hope all of yall had a great Christmas! I love you all. Take care and have a happy new year as well!

Love,
Elder Gurksnis


No comments:

Post a Comment