Matthew 4:19

"And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matthew 4:19

Monday, March 2, 2015

6 Months

Cha boi is at 6 months today!  I'll be sure to send some pictures of me burning the tie tonight.  Fastest 6 months of my life that's for sure!  I can't imagine how everyone says it goes by faster after a year because this time has gone by unexplainably fast.

Welp we had a really solid week this week!  Mariela was an investigator who will be baptized this coming Saturday and was really struggling. Long story short she is going to be baptized although her mom is going to kick her out of the house and she has no job or no money and a 6 year old to take care of.  Imagine the faith that she has in order to move forward and get baptized.  That's pretty incredible.  She now has something lined up but regardless she's an incredible person.  

We also put baptismal dates with others this week including M.  M was an alcoholic who drank all day every day.  Since the first day we met with him he has completely left alcohol.  He's having many health problems right now but he's overcoming it and hasn't had a drink in 13 days.   

I kept this week short because of some other people I want to write but i continue to see miracles in this area because of the faith of some amazing people.  

Have a great week!

Elder Gurksnis





No comments:

Post a Comment