Matthew 4:19

"And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matthew 4:19

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Tough week of goodbyes

Hey everyone!  Short on time this week but everything's going well! Welp my time with Elder F ended all too quickly and he had a change.  He is now a zone leader outside the capital in Chiquimula :(  Really bummed because we are great friends and a super solid companionship I felt like.  We had a few rough days like any companionship but we were really great buds and I wouldn't hesitate to say he'll be my best companion in the mission.  I also had to say goodbye to Elder Turley and Elder Farr in the changes meeting which really sucked to be honest.  That's the pretty crappy part about the mission.  They were my two best buds in the mission and now they're going home and I just feel pretty limited on friends now.  I teared up pretty good saying bye to both of them because I guess I got really close to them these past months and really respect and look up to them.  But I guess that's just the mission.

So I didn't have changes but I'm now training a brand new missionary named Elder C from Puebla, Mexico!  Not really sure how I feel about it yet other than I just feel a ton of pressure.  Being with a companion that has time and experience, you both contribute equally. But now I know I'm basically going to have to do everything for our area for at least the first 4 weeks.  He came in pretty prideful like they all do lol. He's definitely not the most normal guy in the world. But I know Heavenly Father put us together for a reason and I'm going to try and train him well to be a great missionary as well as learn what I can from him.  It's a new but scary opportunity and I would definitely ask for all of your prayers to help me out! 

Anyways I love you all and hope you have a great week :)

5 1/2 months

Baptism of Paty and her two daughters.

Valentine's Day with Elder F.






No comments:

Post a Comment