Matthew 4:19

"And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matthew 4:19

Monday, January 30, 2017

Working with Less Actives

Howdy kids! 

Well another one down in the Guat. This transfer is coming to an end as well next week. Its been an awesome time with Elder Larsen. We get along great together and teach really well together. I have a pretty good feeling that either him or I will have changes this week which would be tough, but Im kinda just expecting it. 

This week we were working a lot with less active member families. Something that I honestly havent done a lot of in my mission. We´ve always seemed to be focused on investigators just because of the amount of less actives here and I havent had much success in the past with reactivating. But we started working with our ward and theyve been giving us names of families they think really want to and are ready to come back to church and its been incredible. 

We got to work with 4 families in particular this week, and all 4 were in church on sunday! It was truly such a blessing to look and see all those families with smiling faces in church. 

I didnt have a ton of time this week so my letter is short, but I love all yall and hope you all have a great week!

Love,
Elder Gurksnis

No comments:

Post a Comment